Indian Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2022 | Online Apply Total 180 Post | Latest Govt. Job
Indian Navy Apprentice Online Form 2022 : Naval Ship Repair Yard (Karwar) and Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa) have released the latest notification for the recruitment of ITI pass candidates in various trades for enrollment into Apprentice shop training in the Indian Navy under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Eligible candidates can apply online and send an Offline application form for the Navy ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address. All the details related to Indian Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2022 are given below /
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Advt No.||Navy Apprentice 2022|
|Stipend||Rs. 7,700/- To Rs. 8,050/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online OR Offline|
|Category||Indian Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2022|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- 180 Post
Post Name —
- Update Soon
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode/Offline
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7,700/- To Rs. 8,050/- Per Month
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through .
- Candidates age limit should be 14 years to 21 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 14 To 24 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 14 To 26 Years.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Railway TC Recruitment 2022 »
- ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Online Apply » 108 Post
- MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
- Police Constable Recruitment 2022 » 1700 Post
- Railway TC Recruitment 2022 » 4000 Post
- For All Candidate– 150 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– 148 Cm.
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- For Male Candidate : 1600 Mt in 7:30 Min.
- Chest 5cm Expansion (Only for Males)
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
- Short Listing
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern 2022
|Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning15||15||15|
|General Intelligence/ Awareness and||20||20|
|Awareness in Relevant Field||50||50|
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass 12th Pass and ITI OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
|ITI Apprentice||180||10th with 50% Marks + ITI with 65% Marks|
|Starting date for submission of application||Application Form Start|
|Last date for submission of application||30 November 2022|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
“The Officer- in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308”.
- Go to the official site of Indian Navy Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form.
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
|Official Website||@ https://indiannavy.nic.in/|