🌟 Electron Spin 🌟
- ✈ The only solution that should be doubled by one of the energy was not only the ability of the atomic metals molecules to be made. E.E. Q. In 1896, Ziman’s detailed study of the spectral lines of spectroscopy under the influence of magnetic field also showed the need for diverting the energy levels. In fact, according to the zodiac quantum number / there was a need for double levels of space quatumation (/ + 1) levels. In other words, determining the energies of 1, 7 and I, in addition to the need for a more quantum number, which falls only two values. Mathematics-based thinking comprehension was completely used and there was no possibility of getting a Quantum number more than 1, 2 and m. This way the puzzle became more serious. Where to pick a new extra quantum number? Furthermore, the levels are degenerate, regardless of the level.
- ✈ One thing is clear that so far we have entered II, I, m, quantum numbers based on angular acceleration. In such a situation, if an electron is still said to be an extra angular angle, then an additional quantum number can be entered in reference to it.
- ✈ Perhaps the idea is to burn Q. In 1926, Goudsmitt and Yuhlenbeck introduced an important daily. According to this diary, electrons have another internal properties besides electrons and mass. According to this property, electrons are an additional internal angular momentum independently of any orbital acceleration. In the mind of GoudSmitt and Yuhlenbach, at that time, the electron was an electromagnetic sphere rotating around its own axis. The rotation of the electron was called spin and the angular angle associated with it was called a spin angle.
- ✈ Quantum number D is used to display spin angular airspace. Also, experimental studies on the spectroscopic spectroscopy could have been achieved by s = 1/2.
- ✈ It is easy to understand that the earth rotates around its axis and it spins the angular angle, because in the case of Earth, the spin angular can be found due to its distributed (distributed) forces at different distances from the Earth’s axis. On the other hand, electron was considered to be point particid. How can it get spin angular in such a condition? It was not easy to visualize electron motions distributed spherically. Pauli also raised objections against such anecdotes and said that this is a shocking marriage of a classic idea with a quantum object. However E. Q. In 1928, with the help of the Dárak sapidctomant quantum mechanism, the particle with electrons and the electrically charged particles, the gaugesmate and the Yuhelenbeek, should have the same inner angular expansion as the internal angular momentum.
- ✈ Spin’s ideology has proved to be very useful in understanding many microscopic (atomic) phenomena in addition to the subtle structure and abnormal effects of spectral lines.
- ✈ Quantum mechanism is given by the following formula: Spin angular momentum in spin quantum number s position.
🌟 Poulie’s Uncertanity Principal 🌟
- ✈ Our general and self-evident concept is that two things can not stay at one place at the same time, but for Quantum these can be true and may not be true.
- ✈ Think Quantum Photo of Light Photons have been photons in a quantum mode for photons. Can likely be thought of. Those quantots who have this type of property are called boson by the name of Indian scientist Satyendra Nath Bose. Bozone has always been a complete spinning quantum number. Photon has its own spin 1.
- ✈ Now there is also a second class of Quantum, which is called Furnion (from the name of the scientific Enrico Fermi). Fermions have a spin of an integer i.e. 1 / 2,3 / 2. Imagine that two or more ferns can not live in the same place at the same time. Q. In 1925, Pauli entered Quantum Mechanics. In other words, no two firms can have the same quantum numbers in one quantum system. The electron spin is 1/2 and so it is a fermion. Therefore, any electron in any atom can not be equal to 1, I, and, all the quantum numbers, at least one quantum number is different.
- ✈ | No information about Pauli’s abortion theory from the Quantum Mechanics of Shrodinar can not be found basically and Pauli’s theory has to be taken as an additional aperture. Nevertheless, Pauli’s theory of quantum particle particles for quantum particles in the former quantum of particles is known to be the result of the hypotheses and assumptions of relativeism.
- ✈ If Paul’s exclusion principle does not exist, then open Nucleus has one electron that can be used to produce 1 = 1, I = 0, m1 = 0 and ms = ± 1/2 quantum numbers, and all the electrons for various illuminated nuclei Quality in this quantum state As a result of this, the chemical structures of all the elements do not appear to be very different from each other. However, increasing the number of electrons increases the chemical activation of the element. In practice, it can be seen that systematic changes can be seen in their properties going on one element after the elements in the table of elements, showing that the principle of Pauli is understandable in understanding the structure of electrons in molecule and consequently understanding the structure of such table of elements.
- ✈ Pauline’s theory is true for any Quantum system, besides molecules, atoms, solids etc.
- ✈ Pauli was drawn to his own evolutionary theory from a study of molecules’ spectrum.
- ✈ As a result of the electron being pumped in different quantum states in atoms, the atom itself may be said to be in some quantum condition. Now, in the quantum mode of Toto molecule it can be seen when one or more of the electrons‘ arrangement goes into any quantum level above the empty electron. The spectrum may be triggered when the electron transition occurs in pH. So, what would be the situation in his status from Parma’s spectrum and the idea of what would be the situation in an aggravated situation. If we study helium atoms, we can get information on which quantum numbers of two electrons it contains. In very electron molecules, its characterization can be found only because of the valence electrons, because only its all electrons from the spectrum can not be given the quantum numbers immediately. Thus Pauli focused on the helium spectrum, quite accurately. From this spectrum he came to the conclusion that there is no line in the helium spectrum that can be explained by the equation ms quantum number of both electrons in its capacity. It means that the presence of both electrons in helium’s condition is equal to n, l and m ms but they are different.