- Increasing use of the internet has made many activities online. We use a webpage to present information about ourselves or something. The website visitor seeks the HTML form to enter its details. The form provides more interactivity and control about entering visitor details. For example, if you want to open or register a mail account on a website, you need to fill in your personal details in the form. This information is used to set up a user’s mail – account.
- Then these applications are stored by the application and it is used to get details about the users registered on the website. The form is a container, which is used to get different types of information from the user. In the HTML form, the label, checkbox, text input field, radio button, submit button, reset button, and many such components are added. . These components are also used to enter the details in the form and verify the accuracy of the details. Using HTML tags, we will create a simple form, but before that discuss the components that are useful for formulating the IITML form. These components are described in the following section:
Select And Option
- The form element is used to create HTML forms. It works as a collector of all the components included in the form. <Form> to implement this component. . . </ form> tag is used. Below is an example of the form element shown.
< form action = ” register . html ” method = ” post ” >
નિવેશ – ઘટકો ( input elements )
< / form >
- The form component uses two attributes of action and method. When the form is submitted, the action feature is used to specify where to send its details. Accept the name of the file as the value. When the user clicks on the submit button after adding details to the form, this file is opened.
- The HTTP method is specified using the method characterization of vigto times. They can accept two rates: GET and POST. Get the details from the GET method form, sending it to the end of the URL sent to the server. This method allows only limited information to be sent at one time. Details in POST method are sent as a block by HITPL Transaction. Details are sent in addition to the request. There is no limit to the length of the details in this method. The predefined value of the method character is GET.
- Input Element, in the form, insertion elements are used to add different fields like radio-button, textbox and checkbox. <input>. . . This component can be implemented using </ input> or just the <input> tag. The <input> tag is used with features such as type, name and value.
- The field to be added to the form is clarified by the type characteristic with an input element. The name feature is used to name the field in the form. Values are used to display fields with a predetermined value in the form.
- Note :: This Table Support Only Desktoo Mod.
|Radio||Formats radio-button in the form. Only one radio button can be selected at a time from the radio button group. Normally the radio button is used to select an option from a group of options.||< INPUT TYPE = ” radio ” NAME = ” var ” VALUE = ” txt ” >|
|Checkbox||Forms the checkbox in the form. The selection of multiple checkboxes together is possible. The checkboxes are used to select more than one option in a given set of options groups.||< INPUT TYPE = ‘ checkbox ” NAME = ‘ ‘ var ” VALUE = ” txt ” >|
|Text||Forms test-field to add text to the form. Users in the test field can add any desired information.||< INPUT TYPE = ” text ” NAME = ” var ” VALUE = ” txt ” >|
|Password||Forms the password field in the form. This field is similar to a test-field, but the added characters are not shown to the user. Instead the letters are converted into an inefficient form.||<INPUT TYPE = ” password ” NAME = ” var ” >|
|Submit||Forms the submit button in the form. When clicked on the submit button, the details entered in the form are sent to the file given to the action characteristic used with the form element.||< INPUT TYPE = ” submit ” VALUE = ” label ” >|
|Reset||Formats the Reset button in the form. Clicking on the Reset button removes the details entered in the form and the form is displayed with predetermined values.||< INPUT TYPE = ‘ ‘ reset ” VALUE = ” label ” >|